David Newman, CSP is a high-energy, high-content marketing speaker, the author of the #1 bestseller, Do It! Marketing and the creator of The Speaker Profit Formula, the widely-respected flagship mentoring program on the business of speaking. David works with executives and entrepreneurs who want to position themselves as thought-leaders and generate MORE leads, BETTER prospects and BIGGER sales.
David’s background overlaps three key areas. First, David has worked inside organizations as the client; he has also worked as a speaker and consultant himself for Fortune 500 companies; and finally, he’s helped over 500 speakers, authors, consultants, and experts raise their game and deliver their highest value.
Sitting on all three sides of the table, you learn a thing or two!Of the hundreds of companies, entrepreneurs and groups David has worked with, almost all agree that their best prospects and clients are the ones that have “come to them.” Is this magic? No, it isn’t. It’s the power of thought-leadership marketing — and that happens to be what we DO!
David has always worked at the intersection of speaking, marketing, and professional services. David worked for global professional services firms like Towers Perrin and software maker PeopleSoft (back when they were #6 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work list) as well as a 70-person IT consulting firm and a $7 million publishing and training company where he served as the Vice President of Product Development and produced more than 160 events per year.
David also produces conferences and events so he’s intimately familiar with what you are up against in ensuring a home run event for your members, team, company, or association.
David has also been privileged to serve in leadership positions at some of the top associations of thinkers, writers and speakers including the National Speakers Association (NSA) and American Society of Training and Development (ASTD). As a speaker himself, in addition to having presented over 600 corporate programs since 1992, David has had the privilege to present over 100 programs all across the US and Canada to national and local meetings of NSA, CAPS, ASTD, IMC (management consultants), The Consultants Forum, SHRM, ICF (coaches), and Sales & Marketing Executives International (SMEI).
If you’re in the business of marketing your smarts (hint: you are!), then David Newman is the speaker to hire to help you maximize, monetize, and multiply your audience’s reach and revenue.
THE DO IT! MARKETING SEMINAR
- Grow your business in any economy by implementing 17 instant-action marketing strategies, tactics, and tools
- Boost quality and quantity of incoming leads by increasing your visibility, credibility and “buy-ability”
- Attract more and better clients by making small changes to your positioning, articulation, and distinction
- Accelerate your revenue growth by shifting your marketing engine into high gear
- Consistently win against bigger, meaner, and better-funded competitors
DO IT! MARKETING: 17 INSTANT-ACTION IDEAS TO BOOST SALES, MAXIMIZE PROFITS & CRUSH YOUR COMPETITION
- 17 step-by-step strategies for increasing your magnetism, credibility, and marketability as a person/company of value
- What buyers, prospects and customers really look for when making buying decisions
- Re-ignite your career, business or professional practice by building your “Thought Leadership Platform”
- How to rapidly make subtle changes in your own positioning, packaging, promotion, and performance to dramatically boost your business
- Unlock a steady stream of new prospects, clients, and customers who are already seeking solutions to the pains, problems, heartaches, and headaches that you’re brilliant at solving.
DO IT! MARKETING: 7 SECRETS OF DIGITAL MARKETING SUCCESS
- Answer 7 key questions to laser-focus on the buyers you serve best and want to serve most
- Increase your visibility, credibility and “buy-ability”
- Position yourself as a problem-solver, not a peddler, so you never need to compete on price again
- Attract more and better prospects by making rapid yet subtle changes to your A&D (Articulation and Distinction)
- Consistently close bigger and better deals in any economy – even against larger, meaner, and better-funded competitors
DO IT! MARKETING: 7 BIG IDEAS TO GROW YOUR IMPACT, INFLUENCE, AND INCOME
- The four levels of marketing: Strategies, initiatives, tactics and action steps and how to sort them out for your own business so you stop “spinning your wheels”
- What 80% of executives and entrepreneurs miss that causes marketing overwhelm and sales burnout
- Why you will get more and better results by doing LESS marketing than you’re doing today
- How to laser-focus your marketing so that you get up each day knowing EXACTLY where to invest your time, energy and efforts
- Scripts, templates and tools you can use immediately to do a better job of marketing and grow your business NOW